Pages

Thursday 31 March 2022

Reciprocal Reading

 Hello, 

This year I am part of the Class on Air Team for Manaiakalani.

My first Session is on Reciprocal Reading. I enjoy using this process for reading as students learn to dig deeper themselves regardless of what type of text they are reading. Click on an image to learn more.

In Reflection: I would like to have students taking more initiative to help drive the discussion about the learning. It was great to hear students reading aloud fluently. I can see I need to give more opportunities for students to run the reciprocal reading process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RPI 4 - Guided Reading & Comprehension

 Guided Reading with Targeted Comprehension Background to Guided Reading A Guided Reading approach is based on the extensive work in the 196...