Pages

Monday 13 June 2022

Create - Staff Meeting

We joined Wesley Primary and May Road School to investigate the Create part of the Manaiakalani Pedagogy LEARN CREATE SHARE. 

I found this session informative and something I could take back to class and use. As we are constantly trying to get student to create their own way of sharing their learning, but are focussed on the get it done. This chart gives students and teachers alike the chance to pick how they present their learning.


Many of these activities student can do, and we can always give them the links and mini lessons to work out how to create it. 

As we had been doing mood in class I tried the incredibox, I do remember looking at this once before but could figure it out. Today I did it. 
I can't wait to encourage students to create a piece of writing and then setting the mood with incredibox.



No comments:

Post a Comment

RPI 4 - Guided Reading & Comprehension

 Guided Reading with Targeted Comprehension Background to Guided Reading A Guided Reading approach is based on the extensive work in the 196...