Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

Learning Sign Language

I have wanted to learn New Zealand Sign for a few years and use the NZSL app to help when I try to sign.

Having students in class with hearing issues has made this more urgent and important.

Thanks to Kayla and NZSL each Thursday for the next few weeks a few colleagues and myself are learning Sign Language to help our students.

Here is one video link we used. This list covers what is in the video.





   

We have talked about how there are other ways to learn sign through song. It is one way I like to learn it through praise songs.

 


I have also included the slide that has some ideas if you wish to pursue this further.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RPI 3 - All Things Text

  Text Selection - Day 3 - RPI Today I decided to start with an image (Thanks Kiri) as the RPI or Reading Practice Intensive is about pickin...