Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2020

MIT @ KPMG for the Next 'SCARY' Steps

Today we made it to KMPG, it was the first time there due to all the uncertainty that has occurred through the initial nine months of 2020. The first section was great, looking at what everyone has created. (There are some exciting digital tools that the MIT teachers have made.)

One I have already started to use (that is not my own) for reading as I have groups at Purple and Gold or reading ages of 7.5 years and 8 years. The fact I don't have to think about making questions using the different types (literal, re-organisation, evaluation, reaction, inferential and vocabulary) means I can focus on helping the students all thanks to Sarah. Click on the title to check it out. I have even shared with some of our teachers.

My next steps are to continue adding resources to the site and prepare the slides for the presentation to Principals. Nerve-racking.

We had fun during the day catching up and enjoyed great hospitality and food at KPMG. We were all keeping safe using masks as we move around Auckland.


                           
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

RPI 3 - All Things Text

  Text Selection - Day 3 - RPI Today I decided to start with an image (Thanks Kiri) as the RPI or Reading Practice Intensive is about pickin...