Pages

Saturday 31 October 2020

Online Toolkit - Creating Writers

Introducing my site Creating Writers through an Online Toolkit on Tuesday 27th was scary. 

Would people be as thrilled with the site as I am? 

Would the tasks be as useful to others as they are to me?


Little did I know that according to the sign-up sheet my toolkit was going to be one of the more popular on Tuesday night. I sent out the invitations with the link to the toolkit presentation and a link to the site.

2/5 of the people who signed up turned up to the online toolkit. Even though I had just been through the Wananga Presentation I was still nervous. But a colleague turned up and put me at ease and the comments at the end blew me away. 


Here are some of the comments:

    • Great idea to start with Onomatopoeia. Thank you.
    • Such an amazing resource, I have a lot of seniors who are very reluctant to write anything, so hopefully, this can spark some interest.
    • I look forward to using some of your ideas on your site. I can see a lot of work has gone into it. Thanks for sharing your resource.
    • Thanks so much, Tanya - What a great resource!
    • Big thumbs up Tanya, any rewindable resources are wonderful.
    • A fantastic resource and I will keep watching. Brilliantly visible and rewindable!
    • Thank you for sharing - looking forward to exploring further and using :)

    Have you checked it out yet? Come and visit Creating Writers to see how it can help your students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RPI 3 - All Things Text

  Text Selection - Day 3 - RPI Today I decided to start with an image (Thanks Kiri) as the RPI or Reading Practice Intensive is about pickin...