Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

Farewell

Time has come to take on new challenges and travel down a new path. After eight inspiring and stimulating years here it is time to say farewell. The staff, students and community will be missed, however, it is time to use my creative and digital skills in different ways so I am moving on to a new venture. 

I was given a handful of paper swans from the littluns at school,  a show of love and good wishes on my journey.

The Year 7 and 8 (who I had taught for a few of their years at this school) made beautiful cards, it was great to see the skills they had been taught with card making come out.


It was also nice to remember all the different things we have done together as a group and a school.


Stepping out into the unknown is always something I have found tricky, but I know the path is lit and bright. New challenges and adventures await.

Dear Tanya 

Kia ora koutou ka tipu haere tonu koutou.
(Wishing you all the best as you continue to grow and flourish)
Arohanui

No comments:

Post a Comment

RPI 4 - Guided Reading & Comprehension

 Guided Reading with Targeted Comprehension Background to Guided Reading A Guided Reading approach is based on the extensive work in the 196...