Pages

Monday 17 October 2022

Finding Angles

 I have enjoyed setting out to find new ways to inspire students in Maths. After seeing tape and student writing on tables, I want to have a go in my class. Using Masking tape I taped a range of angles across the student tables (grateful I teach math first thing in the morning). They were all very intrigued to find out what we would be learning about that week.

Check out my Class on Air Lesson to find out more. 

A quick summary, students investigated complementary angles, how angles around a point add up to 360 and could make their own assessments and justify their thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RPI 4 - Guided Reading & Comprehension

 Guided Reading with Targeted Comprehension Background to Guided Reading A Guided Reading approach is based on the extensive work in the 196...