Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2022

Reflecting Reading

A tricky skill for everyone is to reflect on what they have read. I read a lot for enjoyment and to escape, but I have never honestly reflected on the novels I read. Except to say I wish I could be more like that or they are so lucky, I hope to find a Happy Ever After or HEA. 

So how do we get students to reflect on what they have read and learnt from the particular reading they have been given?

Check out my Class onAir - Where we talk about the changes characters go through during a story and how that affects the novel and the events that change the characters.





No comments:

Post a Comment

RPI 4 - Guided Reading & Comprehension

 Guided Reading with Targeted Comprehension Background to Guided Reading A Guided Reading approach is based on the extensive work in the 196...