Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2024

RPI - Reflection on Reading Responses

 Reading Response

I created my own reading responses, this was my next step. Little did I realise that was the focus of this week's session. 

The idea was for students to use them as follow-up activities while I was out of class. Unfortunately, I rushed and although I put the Learning Intention on the first slide by the time I had done the last slide I forgot to check back, to ensure I was still on the same path. (Yes it was still in the back of my mind) 

Going forward I have found the teacher note from TKI more helpful than I have in the past by just pulling out a few ideas relevant to what I am doing. The REV Up boxes we are also using have been helpful too as they have a task based on the learning intention for that box. E.g Compare and Contrast, Inferring, Identify the point of view...




Then I also added the part to remind students to blog their reading response

No comments:

Post a Comment

RPI 9 - Sharing

Green is a strength, so they obviously stayed the same.  Blue was teaching practice to strengthen and integrate. Orange is now more confiden...