Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Digital Fluency Session 2 - The World at your Fingers


Today we looked at Sheets and how they can help us analysis and create charts. I visited a blog and looked at where the visitors had viewed the blog from. Here is the Geo chart and you can see most of the visitors are from New Zealand.

I found the conditional formatting very helpful to analysis who is achieving in different subjects, such as spelling.


The most amazing part of today was to find out that information from a form can be exported to My Maps.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Tanya, today I feel like I have tackled a giant. It was great watching how easy you met this challenge. It encouraged me to try harder and expect great things. I know that my sheets, mymaps and forms are minimal in aesthetics, but I'm proud of what I did and I know with more practice and time, mine will look like yours as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement, you should be encouraged too. Playing with sheets to aid your own assessment it a great way to start. Mymaps is a fun way to track a story students could be reading as a group or individuals.

      Delete

RPI 3 - All Things Text

  Text Selection - Day 3 - RPI Today I decided to start with an image (Thanks Kiri) as the RPI or Reading Practice Intensive is about pickin...