Pages

Saturday 7 March 2020

MIT - Design Thinking: IDEATE Session

Crazy 8

For our proposal, we had to come up with 8 ideas for how we thought it could work. It was time to think outside the box. I like using images but we weren't allowed to just draw we had to give a brief or scenario. 


The final product had to be digital so reading to the students wasn't enough.  Finding a way children can have an experience inside the classroom was tricky and the idea for virtual trips come about. It is my shooting for the stars. I am excited because I am starting to see ways it might be able to happen.

I am aware, however, that Visual Reality cardboard box glasses only let one person view the phone. Looking at the image above, you can see my colleagues' preferences from all the dots and googly eyes. Then we talked about the most popular idea and how we could develop it. I am wishing we had a green screen a 360 go pro and many other tools to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RPI 3 - All Things Text

  Text Selection - Day 3 - RPI Today I decided to start with an image (Thanks Kiri) as the RPI or Reading Practice Intensive is about pickin...