Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

MIT - Design Thinking: Connections & Resources


WHO?

Who does my Moonshot Project involve, from the base to the tip?
Who is helping me trial the ideas?
Who are my team?
Who has a voice in this project?
Who will it influence?



Just as I was running out of ideas, we were asked to use the BAR thinkers key.
What a great way to continue.
B - Bigger Think bigger
A - Add, Who else can I add (I even asked those around me to help)
R - Remove. This was not so hard as some people are just busy. I remove Manaiakalani because I felt I had doubled up, but I am thinking, there are so many facets to this maybe it should still be there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RPI 3 - All Things Text

  Text Selection - Day 3 - RPI Today I decided to start with an image (Thanks Kiri) as the RPI or Reading Practice Intensive is about pickin...