Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2022

Hapara Champ - Workspace

This is a new feature in Hapara for me. It was an interesting learning curve. But once I got the basics it seemed easy. 

It is set up like a task board and you can create 4 heading 

e.g. 1. Learning Intentions

2. Readings

3. Tasks, To Do

4. Expectations Rubric


The menu of the left indicate where the workspace comes from, just like other google apps. Owned by me, shared with me, My labels and the last one is for your professional learning. The last one is where you go to do the Hapara Course.


The more I use it the easier it seems to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RPI 4 - Guided Reading & Comprehension

 Guided Reading with Targeted Comprehension Background to Guided Reading A Guided Reading approach is based on the extensive work in the 196...