Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2022

Ako Hiko LCS Hui

 Celebrating How Far Have We Come

With Phil moving on, we looked at what the Cluster has been doing and achieved over the last 3 years.

We started by giving ourselves a superhero. I gave myself courage. Then we gave one to a colleague. Which would you pick for yourself?


Insights in the Staffroom - Sharing the Light in the Dark

There are many things Ako Hiko Cluster, do that my previous Cluster doesn't, and many that the Manaiakalani Cluster do.


I found this activity interesting as I look to take over the Facilitator Role, what will change in 3-5 years when I think about my next step?

No comments:

Post a Comment

RPI 4 - Guided Reading & Comprehension

 Guided Reading with Targeted Comprehension Background to Guided Reading A Guided Reading approach is based on the extensive work in the 196...