Pages

Saturday 10 June 2023

Create Hui with TPNoM

 Kia Ora,

I was asked to help with the Te Purapura Ngātahi o Manaiakalani (TPNoM). 

The first meeting was online. I helped the beginning group create a Toku whare/ Lo’u fale/ My house/home in Google Slides using a range of shapes. 

I am used to creating using shapes in Google Draw. Making a house in Google Slides was intriguing. It was not something I had thought to do before. One thing had to remind my group was to change the colour you had to have the shape highlighted (blue square around the item).


The second opportunity was at Kedgely Intermediate. Being kanohi ki te kanohi (face-to-face) with people again was exciting. This time I was taking the middle group. It was enlightening as I have tried using Mote before, it worked the first time, but not after that, or so I thought.


I love sharing what I know, the opportunity to learn a new trick and share it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RPI 4 - Guided Reading & Comprehension

 Guided Reading with Targeted Comprehension Background to Guided Reading A Guided Reading approach is based on the extensive work in the 196...