Pages

Thursday 6 June 2024

Toolkits - Term 2: Google Admin

 Thanks Jeremy, we have come from a similar place. I confirmed that what I was doing was an extension of the scope of my digital role. 

He had a few tips for the Organisational Units and ways to keep these in check, leading to a discussion on actions for when students and teachers leave. 

What should happen to their accounts? This I found interesting as I am setting up resources for teachers to use today and looking forward and if my account is suspended, all that work would be useless. 

All accounts should have passwords changed and moved to the leavers OU. 

This prevents deleting and access when it is no longer required. Something Manaiakalani is very staunch about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RPI 9 - Sharing

Green is a strength, so they obviously stayed the same.  Blue was teaching practice to strengthen and integrate. Orange is now more confiden...