Pages

Friday 27 August 2021

Passing Google Level 2

I did it!

Yeah okay, it was the second time I passed. Yes, I have been using the various parts from the google suite but, that didn't mean I studied for it. But something I need to remember is Pivot Tables! 

Once again, we are in lockdown. The email reminders saying I was needed to resit Google Level 2 kept coming and I thought it was a good time to do it. I didn't know there would be a week to finish the exam after enrolling (last time, I could pick a day and time to take the exam). My last day for the exam was approaching, so I decided to wake up early. Before having to teach online or my teenagers needed me (not usually at 5 am).

Pivot Tables stumped me the first time doing the exam, and it got me this time too. So, this post is more about reminding me than helping you. The last time I managed to work it out, this time I ran out of time and then found it in the last second Blah!!!!

Pivot Tables

This is a feature to help make long tables with a mountain of information on them easier to read by refining what will end up on the table. 


Of course, the feature can be found under the data tab. (I need to remember that!)

Then you need it to be on a new sheet (don't want to lose any data). Refer back to the question in the exam to set the filters. - When you think about it, it's not really hard at all. 

Just don't Panic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RPI 4 - Guided Reading & Comprehension

 Guided Reading with Targeted Comprehension Background to Guided Reading A Guided Reading approach is based on the extensive work in the 196...